Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#17: Thanksgiving BlogBreak



Just wanted everyone to know that I'm taking a little planning/blogcation until after Thanksgiving weekend. My folks are flying in from Germany, my older sister is driving down from DC, and our USMC buddy Henry is staying with us as well, so we'll be pretty busy for the rest of the week (and somewhere in there I need to write my play Zombie Oedipus, no pressure!)... Everything's been moving so fast and I was feeling pressured into getting announcements and invitations ordered and now they're here I'm not really wild about them... *lonesome teardrop* Ah well. I'm sure all the practical people would say that they're just going to get thrown away or something. Anyways, I'm going to just stop everything and try to visit the beach house this week to get a solid, and then go from there! Recoup! Advance! Etc.

I hope everyone has a great holiday, wherever you may be...

Here are links to a few of my favorite wedding blogs in the interim:




No comments:

Post a Comment