Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#35: Mercy!

Well, I'm happy to say that I've stumbled upon a wedding planning goldmine called TackyWeddings.com. The reason this website is a goldmine is because however our DIY wedding turns out, it will never look like the weddings on this page...



Some of my favorites...



Fun With Photoshop Wedding Invites teaches us how a photograph (or six) can set the tone for the whole affair, letting prospective guests know well in advance what to expect and whether they'll be doing their hair/lawn/car/dishes that day.


Miniature Brides tells the tale of how a couple can help fuel stereotypes and ultimately bring shame on their families.


Ah yes. The Peter Pan wedding. Of course, I have a soft spot in my heart for this Widdle Guy and his wabbit 'Woodie' (I kid you not...), ever since the discovery of his website one blessed day in Okinawa. As soon as photographic proof of the Randy Constan phenomenon was posted, there was laughter everywhere. Hysterical laughter. Ah, the memories; it was bliss.



Please to enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's Peter Pan! I think you should go for Little Boy Blue...

    ReplyDelete