Sunday, May 15, 2011

#62


What's left to blog about anymore? The wedding is less than a week away and every element is under construction. I made a veil the day before yesterday, that was fun, and I still need to finish my to-do list from yesterday's post... but things are pretty manageable.

What I'm looking forward to the most is the rest of this week when most of my closest friends and family will be arriving for their allotted time of visiting... All leading up to dinners, drinks, talking and laughing, maybe a few tears; a week of enjoying people's company. That's what this whole thing is really about, really; weddings aren't just about the couple getting married, but it's about the coming-together of friends and family to celebrate and enjoy one another. So let's really do that. And to all of my good friends and family who can't be there for some reason or another, you'll be there in spirit, which is almost as fun only not. :)

This is nearing the time for me to just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I'm looking forward to it.

(I'll probably be back later with some manic blargh about tablescapes or stringing garlands, ha.)




No comments:

Post a Comment